I’m on Twitter, Linked In and Google +. I have a Pinterest account because, obviously, we are all supposed to. I am also on Quora. If that wasn’t enough, here is an About.me. I have also been a martial arts practitioner for a very long time, a Masters Hall of Fame inductee. I also write in my spare time, but don’t be alarmed, it’s going nowhere.
I was formally:
- The president of a genre film production company
- A consultant for Asian film companies
- A celebrity bodyguard
- A bouncer in several bars across the country
- Kickboxing trainer for a world champion
- The World’s Most Dangerous Receptionist
I am also a lifetime martial artist and a member of The Masters Hall of Fame. I am the creator of Fight Proof™ Applied Martial Arts. I do seminars, mostly for use of force professtionals.
I was also told I look like Brad Pitt from behind by a very drunk lady with questionable teeth.